The mobile data system for courier & freight logistics
In today’s competitive markets, being able to track and trace goods and have clear accountability each time they are being handed over to another stakeholder is critical.
That’s why Peacock Bros developed DRIVE Delivery – the latest sign-on-glass mobile data solution for New Zealand Transport and Logistics companies. Developed in-house, this powerful package delivers real-time data communication with your fleet for the accurate management of logistics operations.
Increase your customer service with real-time track and trace, total goods and driver visibility, informed response to customer queries and agile response to delivery exceptions.
Increase cash flow and reduce costs with accurate invoice generation immediately after delivery, automated workflows, better route planning and fuel efficiency, increased productivity and reduced stock loss in transit.
Reduce delivery disputes and increase safety and compliance with accurate identification and delivery records, driver sign-ons and mandatory vehicle checks.
Freight Depot / Cross-Dock Facility
- Measure and increase the efficiency of the loading and unloading of trailer / PUD vehicles
- Improve visibility of operations, trailers, forklift drivers, consolidations staff etc
- Eliminate lost freight and the customer service time chasing it
- Track inbound and outbound freight at the pallets, skid and item level
- Consolidate and deconsolidate pallets efficiently and effectively
- Records all freight, weights and provides manifest reporting
- Label your depot effectively - cage, stage and loading areas
GPS Navigation & Asset Tracking
- As the price of fuel becomes more painful everyday, travel the shortest possible distance with GPS navigation - optimize routes, scheduling and driver allocation.
- GPS vehicle tracking removes all written notes saving paper resources, errors in interpreting the notes and eliminating the need to re-enter any data for the end of day accounts.
- Real-time GPS tracking information is automatically available for these processes as well as reports on vehicle wear and tear, fuel used and more.
Features & Benefits
- Driver validation and key compliance checks
- Up-to-date summary screen of jobs allocated
- Job and Stop instructions updated at point of delivery
- Barcode scanning of consignments and parcels
- Instant messaging to the driver in the field
- Proof of delivery via onscreen signature and/or photo on location
- Integrated Navigation
For more information on how we can help your business, please contact us to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Click here to download the brochure for Peacocks DRIVE Delivery .